An S3 storage can be easily shared with a user, group or an organization or publically shared with a link. Sharing modes are read-only and read-write. Read-write allows full control of the contents of the bucket including deleting objects and changing their access policies.
- Right Click the S3 storage that you want to share
- Click on Share, a dialogue menu appears
- Input Select public to share with anyone who has the short link. Input comma separated user logins or emails , you can also to share with groups by selecting groups instead of usersspecific users.
- Choose the sharing rights, by default only "r" is selected ie. read-only
- Click Share, the users should appear in the table under "Who has access"
- Click Done to close the dialogue
|Content by Label|