You can easily register on RosettaHUB and get a fully managed AWS account without needing a credit card or taking financial risk. Your cloud budget will be equal to sum of all AWS credits that you redeem on RosettaHUB plus any budget transfers that you receive from colleagues or system administrators at your institution.
- Go to https://www.rosettahub.com/registration/genericregistration.xhtml and find your institution, select it and click the button Go to registration website
- Fill in the registration form
- You will receive an email from us (firstname.lastname@example.org), please read the terms and conditions and click on the link to confirm that you accept them and verify your email
Email verification and terms
Subject: RosettaHUB Application: Please verify your email
RosettaHUB provides ABC's students and educators with federated access to Amazon Web Services. Please click on the link below to confirm that you accept the terms and conditions and create your new account.
Please read the terms and conditions below.
Click on this link to proceed:
After clicking on the link, you will receive an email from us with your login and password to RosettaHUB.
4. You will receive an email from us with your RosettaHUB credentials:
Subject: Your RosettaHUB account is ready
Welcome to RosettaHUB! You have been granted an account as a member of ABC.
Your login is: rose.martin
Your password is: y7GpuTnyi?Lku
Your budget is: $5.0
To get a higher budget, you can ask a colleague for a budget transfer or redeem an AWS promotional credit.
The RosettaHUB team
5. Login to https://www.rosettahub.com and get started with your new cloud computing account, you are allocated a budget of $5 if you are a student and $10 if you are an educator
It is important that you verify your email by clicking the link we sent you. Unverified applications cannot be processed.
Please use your institution email to register with us as applications with institution emails are automatically processed.
If you do not find the emails in your mailbox, please check you spam/promotions folder.